May Training Schedule
All are welcome to join for our training sessions in DC and in Baltimore. There are lots of opportunities to get out on the field, but Tuesday (Baltimore)/Wednesday (DC) and Saturday sessions are essential trainings! Punctuality is a focus this season and tardiness will incur penalties at the coach’s discretion.
Subject to change due to weather or other circumstances- check our Facebook page for last minute updates.
- Monday at West Potomac Park near the Roosevelt Memorial in DC, 5:30
- Tuesday at Latrobe Park in Baltimore, 6:00 (followed by Ausball)
- Wednesday at West Potomac Park in DC, 6:00pm
- Friday at West Potomac – FIGHT CLUB or Pure Skills at 6pm
- Note: canceled if there is Metro or EAFL on Saturday
- Saturday regular trainings occur in both DC and in Baltimore, with the exception of combined trainings, metro, or EAFL games. Attend the session closest to where you live.
- 10:00am lace up, 10:15 start at West Potomac Park in DC
- 12:00pm at Latrobe Park in Baltimore
- Sunday at W&L HS Track in DC, 10:30am followed by optional Brunch & Banter at Salant’s house with the week’s AFL games
About the Eagles
A social team with a winning culture.
The Baltimore-Washington Eagles are an Australian Rules Football club and a USAFL side that represents the greater Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area in both male and female competitions.
The season commences in March and concludes with the annual USAFL National Tournament in early October. During the season we play divisional EAFL games (against teams from Boston, New York, North Carolina and Philadelphia), local Metro games (between Baltimore, Northern Virginia and DC) as well as continuing our co-ed, non-contact game of Ausball.